Tax Preparation Services - Individual

  • Prepare the appropriate IRS forms and applicable schedules (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, and 1040X).

  • Provide you with a copy of your return.

  • Provide you with a complete ‘write-up’ which will explain all the features of your return.

  • Review your year-to-year comparisons.

  • Provide payment vouchers.

  • Review refund processes and tracking.

  • Assist you with setting up any Installment payment plans.

  • Explain all the various payment options.

  • Give guidance on keeping tax records.

  • File your return electronically with the IRS.

  • Provide representation before the IRS on issues resulting from preparation.

  • One year FREE consultation services.


Tax Consulting Services

Tax code is tricky, but not impossible to understand. Let us help by taking advantage of our FREE CONSULATION and get your questions answered with no obligation or hassles.

This is not an exhaustive list, but it includes a lot of areas that people get into trouble with the IRS. If you find yourself in any of these areas and don’t know what to do please give me a call so we can discuss. I would rather give you a little bit of free advice and get a referral than have you get into trouble with the IRS.

  • Which is the appropriate filing status for my situation?

  • Divorce and Separation issues for both tax payers.

  • Child and Parental Custody Questions.

  • Dependent and Exemption Questions.

  • What is Earned Income Credit and do I qualify?

  • Social Security/Railroad, Disability, L&I, SSI, and Unemployment Income.

  • Widow/Widower situations.

  • What do I do with the property I received in an Inheritance.

  • Gifting to children, Grandchildren and relatives.

  • My spouse won’t sign our tax return?

  • I have foreign Income?

  • State residency issues. Paying taxes to a state where you no longer reside?

  • I’m not sure how the health care laws affect me, what do I do?

  • I can’t afford to pay for a tax preparer, what are my options?

  • What do I do if I’m an undocumented resident?

  • What do I do with my Unemployment income?

  • How do I write off my vehicle expenses?

  • Can I still write off the business use of my home?

  • I sold a lot of stock last year and don’t know what to do.

Here are some specific deduction, Income and Credit areas of tax code that are fairly common among our clients. We are well versed in all these and more. Give us a call to discuss.

  • Child Tax Credit.

  • Dependent Care Credit.

  • Earned Income Credit.

  • Education Credits.

  • Individual Retirements Account (IRA) for both Traditional and Roth IRAs.

  • Stocks and Options (ESSP, RSU, ESO).

  • Health Saving Accounts.

  • Child Support and Alimony.

  • Self Employment Taxes.

  • Charitable Contributions.

  • Medical Expenses.

  • Sale of Home.

  • Mortgage Interest.

  • Clergy Income Reporting.

  • Foreign Income

  • Interest and Dividends.

  • Affordable Care Act (Premium Tax Credit and Shared Responsibility Payments.)